JennyBakes' Low-Sugar Low-Carb Gluten-Free Single Serving Microwave Brownie
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1-2 tbsp brown sugar splenda (6-12 carbs)
- pinch of kosher salt
- 1 egg yolk
- 4 tablespoons of almond flour (5 carbs)
- 1 tablespoon of Hershey’s unsweetened cocoa powder (3 carbs)
- 1 tablespoon of sugar free chocolate chips (optional, 9 more carbs)
2. Stir in brown sugar splenda and salt.
3. Stir in egg yolk.
4. Mix in almond flour and cocoa powder.
5. Spray nonstick cooking spray on ramekin or custard cup or mug. Spread in batter.
6. If using, sprinkle chocolate chips on top and press into the batter. It will be very thick.
7. Microwave for 45 seconds.