Grain-Free Savory Waffles
(original sweet version here)
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 cup tapioca starch/flour
- 1 Tbsp. + 1 tsp. baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup almond milk (unsweetened) or buttermilk
- ½ cup coconut oil, melted
- Preheat waffle iron according to manufacturer's directions.
- In a large bowl, combine almond flour, tapioca starch, and baking powder. Whisk or stir to combine well.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and stir until combined.
- Use 1/3 to 1/2 cup of batter at a time and use waffle maker as directed.