- The time I colored eggs using natural dye
- The first attempt at Turkish cooking - börek (and it was delicious)
- Frying food is always scary, but for a once-in-a-lifetime holiday of Thanksgivukkah, I made an exception for pumpkin butter sufganiyot
- A new reading friend said I needed to bake with more poppy seeds, and sent me a recipe to try.
- Puerto Rican comfort food becomes a breakfast favorite in my house
- An anniversary dessert so decadent we couldn't even finish our pieces
- A trip to a random bakery leads to a Finnish breakfast treat that we find excuses to make
- Finding my way with coconut flour and a trusted blogging friend = decent low carb pancakes
- Experimenting with the newest trendy food (I'm not convinced)
- A special holiday dessert combining unexpected ingredients
Tuesday, December 31, 2013
The Best of JennyBakes in 2013
This was an interesting year of international baking experiments and further attempts to making low-sugar baking palatable. Along the way, I made some memorable dishes!
at 12:35 AM