Thanks, big bag of almond flour from Costco (not a paid advertisement.)
Chocolate Chip Cookies
1/2 cup butter, softened
1/4 cup packed brown sugar*
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 egg + 1 egg white
2 1/2 cups almond flour
1 cup chocolate chips or pieces
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 F and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. Beat together butter, sugars and vanilla extract in a large bowl, then beat in eggs.
3. Stir in almond flour, baking soda, salt and mix well.
4. Stir in chocolate chips.
5. Drop tablespoons of dough onto baking sheets 2 inches apart.**
6. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned and firm to the touch.
Makes 2 1/2 dozen cookies
*I substituted coconut sugar for each of these but if you do this, add slightly more or they will not be sweet enough.
** I found that these did not spread on their own, so pressing down a bit before baking made a nicer cookie.