Peanut Butter and Jelly Muffins
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup almond meal/almond flour
- 3 eggs, whisked
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- ⅓ cup coconut oil, melted
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- pinch of cinnamon
- ½ cup frozen or fresh berries (I used blueberries, raspberries, and marionberries)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Whisk eggs, then add sugar and peanut butter; blend until smooth. Stir in dry ingredients, and berries last. Frozen may remain frozen!
- Place ingredients into 8-10 silicone muffin cups in a muffin tin. Or you can use muffin tin paper liners.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. (The bigger the berries the more time they may need, but look for browning on the top of the muffin.)