Monday, March 09, 2009

Coffee Caramel Cheesecake


Coffee Caramel Cheesecake
Originally uploaded by watchjennybake.
I have been experimenting with a cheesecake recipe from my friend Abbey. The possibilities are endless! The first one I tried was a coffee cheesecake with homemade caramel sauce. For the caramel sauce, I used a pretty simple one by Ina Garten, and it may be the first time in my life where a caramel recipe didn't completely destruct on me.

I'm not going to post the recipe for this cheesecake.... yet. Stay tuned. I may have another variation in the oven as we speak.

Categories: Caramel, Cheesecake, Coffee

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you know teasing is not very nice... ;-)

Hope to see a recipe for this (or something like it) up soon!

cheers!

Unknown said...

this looks soo good!

Eva said...

that's just cruel. i saw the pic and thought I WANT NOW and then there was no recipe. i'm going to cry now.