The texture for these is really great, the batter has no problem sticking together (see: almond flour pancakes!) and actually bubbles the way normal pancakes do. I will absolutely make these again.
Fluffy Paleo Pancakes
- 4 eggs, whisked
- 2/3 cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon honey or sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ½ cup tapioca flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- pinch of salt
- Whisk together pancake ingredients: eggs, almond milk, honey and vanilla extract in a large bowl.
- Then, while continuously whisking, add coconut flour, tapioca flour, baking powder and baking soda and a pinch of salt to the large bowl. Whisk until batter is well combined.
- Grease a large pan and place over medium heat. Once pan is hot, use a large ladle to pour a pancakes size pancake on the pan.
- Once pancake has cooked and bubbles begin to surface on the top of the pancake, flip it. The pancake should need to cook for 2-3 minutes each side.
- Repeat with the rest of the pancake mixture.
Yields 4-5 four inch pancakes (I got 6 3.5-4 inch pancakes, just perfect for two people)