Gluten-Free Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread
- ½ cup butter, melted, or vegetable oil
- ¾ cup palm sugar (or brown sugar)
- ½ cup canned pumpkin puree
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice (or some mixture cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves)
- ½ teaspoon EACH baking soda, baking powder, and sea salt
- ⅓ cup EACH tapioca flour, sorghum flour, brown rice flour
- ½ cup (or more) chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together the sugar with the wet ingredients.
- Sprinkle in the cinnamon, baking soda, powder, and salt.
- Continue with the flours.
- Beat well, and then reduce the speed and mix in the chocolate chips as preferred.
- Pour into a greased 9" square pan, or a round 9" cake pan.
- Bake for about 20-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.