Pumpkin Protein Pancakes
- 2 scoops protein powder (I used unflavored but vanilla would be better)
- 1 cup pumpkin canned pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (I used pumpkin pie spice, being out of cinnamon)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 jumbo eggs (could use 3 large eggs, 4 egg whites is what the original said)
- 1 cup oats
- 2 tablespoons milk (used almond milk)
- 3 packets Splenda (original recipe used 1 tbsp honey)
- 1 tablespoon butter
I found that I had to really make sure the center was cooked, and those a bit darker on the outside were a bit better.
We had these with sugar free syrup.