Thursday, September 17, 2009

Lee's Chocolate, Chocolate Chip, and Peanut Butter Cookies

I haven't blogged much about baking lately because I haven't done a lot of it! I did manage to still make some cookies for my student workers, and the chaos of the beginning of a busy school year seems to have balanced out to a more even gallop now.

This is a recipe I found on VeryBestBaking.com, it looks like it was a winning recipe submitted by someone out there named Lee. I wanted to make peanut butter chocolate chip cookies and when I saw the dough was both peanut butter and chocolate I knew I had to try them.

They were good. For them to be great, they should have half as much salt. That's the only change I'll make for next time, although I also substituted half margarine for the butter, since I have found that makes a softer, chewier cookie, which happens to be my taste.

Categories: Chocolate, Cookies, Peanut Butter

2 comments:

Eliana said...

Chocolate peanut butter - one of my favorite flavor combos. These look yummy.

Daydreams of Baking said...

Mmm. A cookie dough with both chocolate and peanut butter sounds really good! I'll have to try these out at some point.

Also, I wanted to let you know that I love your blog! I've been really enjoying reading through the archives. Keep up the good work. :)