Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Quick Breads and Google Friend Connect

This month's Daring Bakers Challenge was on quick breads.  I was unable to participate because of travel and lingering illness, but please do check out the blog roll for a variety of delicious quick breads!

I wanted to take this opportunity to let you know that Google Friend Connect is disappearing as of March 1, at least for people who don't use Blogger.  Over the last five years, many of you have followed my blog this way.  I will not be creating a page in Google+ at this time, as I already have plenty of web presences to maintain online, even if that is what Google had intended.  If you are in the category of using Google Friend Connect but not Blogger, please continue to follow me by adding me to your RSS feed, following me in Facebook, or stalking me online. 

Back to quick breads!  While I didn't bake anything for this challenge, I have made many a quick bread in my time.  Some highlights:

1 comment:

Wolf said...

Google seems to be doing a lot of things lately that are designed to get people to sign up for Google+.

Not doing either. Heh.