Monday, July 16, 2007

White Chocolate Brownies


White Chocolate Brownies
Originally uploaded by watchjennybake.
I found this recipe on one of the baking blogs I frequently read. Tartlette is a formally trained pastry chef who makes the most beautiful things, and her photographs are always stunning as well. She is the type of baker I aspire to become, maybe after another 10-15 good years of practice.

These brownies are not the typical blondies - they are made by melting white chocolate and mixing it with other ingredients. I was impatient and cut them before they were completely cool, but if I made them again I would force myself to wait.

They are sweet, light, and wonderful.

Categories: Chocolate, Cookies

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Now these are what could finally make me like white chocolate.